Release 185 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. This is a maintenance release which add a few improvements while also addressing a number of bugs fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Mail Classifier can now optionally allow duplicate emails to be processed. This is useful when a single mail is copied into multiple mailboxes observed by the Classifier.
- API: All field values for a given record can now be replaced in full, rather than augmented.
- API: Field data is now included in the /v2/category/withContent response.
- Custom widgets which display a user now show the user’s name in addition to their profile image.
- The tagging input in the event editor now limits autocomplete results to ten items.
- The custom color assigned to labels is now respected in the note list filter menu.
- Improved the display of information for the original email on notes imported by the Mail Classifier.
- Fixed an issue which caused a redundant toolbar to appear for uneditable grouped fields.
- Fixed an issue which caused the upload date of an attachment to not immediately appear when adding files to a comment.
- Fixed an issue which caused the contact filter to not update to reflect changes to the users with whom a contact was shared.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when a date filter had no results.
- Fixed an issue which caused some read-only fields to appear as if they were edible.
- Fixed an issue which caused dashboard widgets to be disarranged when a dashboard was first created.
- Fixed an issue with navigating with the cursor keys when viewing reports and rules.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain fields to remain visible despite a field they depended on being disabled.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the ChangeField rule action to not function.
- Fixed an issue which caused a file’s extension icon to not appear in the note list.
- Fixed an issue which caused some tags to be duplicated when creating notes from an associated event.
- Fixed an issue which allowed some files to be attached to locked notes.
- Fixed an issue which caused dates to be incorrect for some single child document fields.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Mail Classifier from processing mail if the first mailbox in the list had been disabled.
- Fixed an issue which made it possible to tag the same record multiple times on an event.
- Fixed an issue which caused data lookup fields to show the wrong name for the field when displayed in grids.
- Fixed an issue which prevented more than two list field values from being set in a group field.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.