Release 182 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. This release includes a few new ways to filter notes, along with the usual bug fixes and improvements.
Additional Note Filters
This release includes two new ways to filter notes in the note list: by date range and by no value.
Filtering by date range allows users to limit listed notes to only those with a value for a date field within the given start and end dates:
Whereas the “no value” filter — which can be used with fields that have discrete values, such as list fields — will result in only those notes which have no value set for that field being listed:
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Microsoft Exchange integration now supports OAuth integration.
- The User Administration app now displays roles when listing users.
- Notes created from related Events can be optionally configured to be private, or to follow the user’s sharing defaults.
- API endpoints which return notes now support including images in their native format, as opposed to encoded in Base64 format.
- A new rule condition allows matching on notes with blank titles.
- When toggling the comment sidebar a new configuration option allows the general comment view to appear by default, instead of the inline comment view.
- Fixed an issue which prevented notes with matching labels from being excluded by a note list filter.
- Fixed an issue which caused embedded images to not appear in note PDF exports.
- Fixed an issue which prevented edited event type properties from persisting.
- Fixed an issue which caused data lookup fields to appear editable to users with the “super admin” permission.
- Fixed an issue which caused images within notes emailed out of Bipsync to be cropped when printed via Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixed an issue which could cause notes to not be ordered by relevance when listing search results.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.