- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product obsessively designed to help financial organizations manage their research. Most of our customers are multi-billion dollar hedge funds and asset managers based in the US and Europe.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office, a few blocks east of Grand Central. We also have an office in the UK with the potential for international travel.
- As a Technical Account Manager you will be a critical part of our Customer Success team, entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Bipsync’s customers from on-boarding through ongoing retention.
- You need commercial experience with account / customer relationship management, and an understanding of the technology and finance industries.
- We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
About the Technical Account Manager Role
You will be responsible for getting Bipsync customers up and running on new installations as efficiently as possible, and will act as the ongoing technical liaison for clients, managing customer enquiries and ensuring high levels of service across your accounts. Working with our product team in the UK and the business team in New York, you’ll help streamline all parts of this process, leading on configuration, on-boarding and user training requirements for customers.
- Communicate and consult with prospects and customers to discover deployment requirements and identify best practice implementation.
- Spec-out, configure and iterate on new Bipsync installations as per customer requirements.
- Support on-site business reviews and ongoing training programs.
- Advise on industry best practices in various workflow and configuration elements related to customer investment lifecycles.
- Act as liaison between end-users and development team; compile, relay and advise on customer feedback to improve service quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues.
- Drive adoption of Bipsync across your accounts, making sure our customers extract the maximum amount of value from their research automation investment with Bipsync.
You are passionate about proactively providing outstanding customer service for all pre- and post-sales activities. You always have a positive, can-do attitude when working with clients and have a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it. You enjoy wearing multiple hats and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in account management and/or a customer support, in a B2B client-facing position.
- Investment management industry experience is preferable.
- Tech-savvy, comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing and analytics.
- Previous experience of browser-based web apps preferred, with familiarity of HTML, CSS, Javasript, JSON and RestAPIs valuable but not required.
- Strong communication skills, can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Highly organized and consultative with business acumen.