Bipsync is a fast growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to help financial organisations manage their research. Most of our customers are multi-billion dollar hedge funds and investors based in New York and we’re now looking for talented graduates to join our product team out of our modern and spacious Cardiff office in Stadium Plaza. If you’re looking to get hands-on experience and build your career during your undergraduate degree programme or graduating this year and ready to become part of a fast-paced, flexible and friendly start-up environment, read on below. We have opportunities for full-time paid placements for undergraduates for between 6 – 12 months, and full-time careers for graduates.
About the Role
As a Software Developer you will join the product development team, which is responsible for all aspects of the Bipsync product. This includes web, desktop and iOS apps, a browser extension and a suite of plugins. You will help define and develop new features and iterate existing ones, always taking into account end-user needs and product vision.
- Plan, prototype, build and deploy software features in collaboration with the product team.
- Create efficient, maintainable, testable code.
- Collaborate with peers on interface design, code reviews and testing.
- Coordinate with the New York business team to achieve product and company goals.
- Pragmatically analyse customer feedback and usage data to improve and iterate features.
- Graduating with a 2:1 or above in a computing focussed degree.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for elegant, well designed software.
What You Will Gain
- Direct experience of developing a best-in-class product on various platforms including web, iOS, Windows and Mac OS.
- The chance to be part of a small, talented team that will encourage you to develop your skills.
- Insight into how a successful VC-backed startup operates.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working
- Free drinks, snacks and goodies
- Access to Stadium Plaza amenities, including free cinema tickets
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Deadline for 2020 applicants is November 8th 2019.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Cardiff Graduate Programme
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012 by experienced investors and software developers at Stanford University. We develop a Research Management System for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar US hedge funds who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments. The market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product has quickly established a foothold and reputation, and is now considered the leading industry platform. The opportunity is massive. We’re a fast growing pre-IPO startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a flat and intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is small but experienced, driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.