We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager who can help tell the industry the ongoing story of our software and company, and continue to build on our successful demand generation engine to support revenue growth objectives.
As a central part of our customer acquisition team, you will promote Bipsync to our target markets to attract qualified prospects that convert into long-term customers. The marketing manager will research, develop and execute multi-channel campaigns that drive our demand and lead generation process, directly contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers.
- As Marketing Manager, you will help drive new business opportunities across our customer acquisition process, taking the lead in our inbound strategy (via SEO/SEM, content etc.) and support our account based marketing strategy with outbound campaign tactics and creative projects (email, PR, events etc.).
- Bipsync offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office, with room for real professional growth. We also have an office in the UK with the potential for international travel.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers.
We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knitted team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
About the Role
You’ll get the opportunity with the business development, customer success and product teams to understand customer needs, the competitive landscape and business priorities to imagine and deliver marketing campaigns that resonate with our audience. You’ll need to quickly get to an understanding of the needs of our customers in the professional investment industry and how Bipsync addresses them, to find and execute the appropriate mix of tactics and resource for impactful campaigns and creative projects.
- Lead inbound marketing activities, leveraging SEO, social, content, digital advertising etc., to drive Bipsync’s demand generation engine, to maintain and grow high prospect conversion rates.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar; create engaging content that attracts a qualified audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Support Account-Based Sales and Marketing strategy with outbound campaigns (mail, print, events etc.)
- Manage external agencies and suppliers (PR, content, designers etc.) effectively.
- Measure optimize and report on success of marketing activities.
You are a strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a B2B marketing position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech-savvy, proficiency with Salesforce (CRM), marketing automation software (Hubspot),Wordpress as well as Google Adwords and analytics.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Efficient organizational and time management skills.
- Financial services/Investment management knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy
- Optional travel to the UK
How to Apply
- Please submit your resumé, cover letter and any writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.