We are looking for a self-motivated Sales Development Associate (SDA) who can bring a consultative approach to help drive our revenue growth objectives. As SDA you will be the first point of contact for leads and prospects, working closely and collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to effectively qualify opportunities. You’ll get plenty of opportunities to be hands-on, and work in close partnership with Account Executives and Marketing to progress opportunities through the sales pipeline.
This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. Currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers.
- As a Sales Development Associate (SDA), you will be the first point of contact for leads and prospects, and help drive new business opportunities across our customer acquisition process.
- Bipsync offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office, with room for real professional growth. Though currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014 by experienced investors and software developers Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
We’re a startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
About the Role
As the first point of contact for prospects, you will represent our product and company to leaders from the world’s asset management community to help them understand how Bipsync can realize value for their business and processes.
- Work with Marketing to help build and facilitate personalized outbound marketing and sales campaigns.
- Research, create and manage target audience lists in marketing and sales automation systems.
- Track results and follow-up with engaged prospects to answer questions and further qualify them in order to progress to a demo.
- Partner with Account Executives, and Marketing and Sales Leadership to develop tactical action plans to reach prospects by assigned coverage, key client segments, regions, etc.
- Partner with the Marketing team to engage and qualify leads driven from inbound campaigns and events.
- Schedule and deliver persuasive online product demos and intros.
- Work with Leadership to keep data and processes in our sales and marketing automation systems up to date.
- Assist with RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires as needed.
You are a self-starter with a positive attitude and understand the value of developing long-standing relationships with clients and prospects alike. You have a can-do approach and thrive within a fast-paced start-up environment. You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in business dev/marketing/sales in a B2B client-facing position.
- Investment management industry experience beneficial.
- Tech-savvy, familiar with Salesforce (CRM), marketing automation software, video conferencing and analytics.
- Highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can give an excellent product demo and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a prospect really needs and why they need it.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy
- Optional travel to the UK
How to Apply
- Please submit your resumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.