We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive (SAE) to help drive new business and achieve revenue targets. As an early member of the fully-dedicated sales team, you will be joining a rapidly growing part of our successful start-up team at an exciting period of company growth. This is a full-time role in New York, NY.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers.
- As SAE, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales life-cycle and pipeline, achieving/exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Bipsync offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. We also have an office in the UK with the potential for international travel.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers. We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments. The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive. We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knitted team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
About the Role
As owner of the day-to-day relationship with qualified prospect accounts, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales life-cycle, establishing and developing relationships with prospects (ranging from startup hedge funds to $20Bn+ multi-strategy firms and global allocators), to close new business and achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals and support company revenue targets.
- Actively seek out new prospect accounts and sales opportunities and follow-up with qualified leads generated by other groups.
- Conduct online and in-person demos of the Bipsync Platform to multiple stakeholders in prospect accounts.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Maintain and extend Bipsync’s high conversion rates across the sales lifecycle.
- Negotiate contracts, and support prospect due-diligence process.
- Achieve KPI’s set by manager.
- Represent Bipsync at industry and networking events.
- Research and understand the needs and expectations of all prospective clients to help inform customer acquisition activities.
- Ensure Salesforce and all processes are up to date, for accurate contact and account records across the business development process.
You are passionate and quick witted about providing outstanding service and communication for all points in the customer acquisition process. You are results driven and always have a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging clients who have urgent concerns. You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team, and you’re willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Bachelors degree and 4-6 years of experience in a client-facing and sales quota carrying role.
- Experience selling into investment management a must.
- Tech savvy, comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing and analytics
- Goal-oriented with strong initiative and follow through.
- You are highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a prospective customer really needs and why they need it.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy
- Optional travel to the UK
How to Apply
- Please submit your resumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.