We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive (SAE) to help drive new business and achieve revenue targets. As an member of the fully-dedicated sales team, you will bring a consultative approach to help drive our revenue growth objectives and will be joining a rapidly growing team at an exciting period of company growth. You will own the day-to-day relationship with qualified prospect accounts, which range from startup hedge funds to $70Bn+ multi-strategy firms and global allocators and asset managers.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers.
- As SAE, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales life-cycle and pipeline, achieving/exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Bipsync offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. Currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, by experienced investors and software developers, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
About the Role
As owner of the day-to-day relationship with qualified prospect accounts, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales life-cycle, establishing and developing relationships with prospects (ranging from startup hedge funds to $70Bn+ multi-strategy firms and global allocators), to close new business and achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals and support company revenue targets.
- Actively seek out new prospect accounts and sales opportunities and follow-up with qualified leads generated by other groups.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Conduct online and in-person demos of the Bipsync Platform to multiple stakeholders in prospect accounts.
- Maintain and extend Bipsync’s high conversion rates across the sales lifecycle.
- Negotiate contracts, and support prospect due-diligence process.
- Represent Bipsync at industry and networking events.
- Research and understand the needs and expectations of all prospective clients to help inform customer acquisition activities.
- Ensure Salesforce and all processes are up to date, for accurate contact and account records across the business development process.
- Provide thoughtful, regular feedback to Leadership, Marketing, and Customer Support to inform constant improvement in sales operations.
You are passionate and quick witted about providing outstanding service and communication for all points in the customer acquisition process. You are results driven and always have a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging prospects who have urgent concerns. You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team, are coachable, and like being a coach.
- Bachelors degree and 4-6 years of experience in a client-facing and sales quota carrying role.
- Experience selling into investment management and SaaS a must.
- Tech savvy, comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing and analytics
- Goal-oriented with strong initiative and follow through.
- You are highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a prospective customer really needs and why they need it.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy
- Optional travel to the UK [Currently paused due to Covid-19]
How to Apply
- Please submit your resumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.