As Account Development Associate (ADA) you’ll play a critical role in our customer acquisition process forming the key link between marketing, lead generation, and our customer success function. At Bipsync, our sales process is driven by the strength of our product and a personalized account-based approach, all focused on our prospective customer’s industry-specific needs. This means we don’t prescribe to traditional cold-calling or old-style sales techniques, and are looking for a self-motivated, self-starter ADA who can complement this with a consultative approach to drive our revenue growth objectives via a combination of inside sales, qualification and prospecting responsibilities.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers.
- As a ADA, you will help drive new business opportunities across our customer acquisition process to maintain conversion rates for Bipsync’s managed trials.
- Bipsync offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment. We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity and welcomes all qualified applicants.
- This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. We also have an office in the UK with the potential for international travel.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers. We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments. The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive. We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knitted team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
About the Role
As owner of the day-to-day relationship with prospect accounts, ADAs take a lead in representing our product, company and proposition to the market and contribute directly to our long-term business growth. You will research, source and develop prospect accounts from initial inquiry, qualification and product introductions.
- Research and understand the needs and expectations of prospective clients to help inform lead generation activities.
- Qualify all leads and prospects driven from marketing campaigns and referrals.
- Schedule and perform online demos to prospect accounts and present Bipsync and our platform to those accounts’ various stakeholders.
- Provide marketing support to build and facilitate personalized outbound campaigns and demand generation to source new opportunities and nurture existing relationships
- Represent Bipsync at industry and networking events.
- Ensure our sales and marketing automation systems and processes are up to date, for accurate contact and account records across the business development process.
You are results-driven self-starter and understand the value of developing long-standing relationships with clients and prospects alike. You have a positive, can-do attitude and thrive within a fast-paced start-up environment. You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team, and you’re willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in business dev/sales in a B2B client-facing position.
- Investment management or finance industry experience preferred.
- Highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can give an excellent product demo and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a prospect really needs and why they need it.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy
- Optional travel to the UK
How to Apply
- Please submit your resumé, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.