The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 149. In this release we focussed on improving application performance while also finding time to add a new sorting feature to the Bipsync web app.
Fixes and Improvements
- We improved application performance when filtering contexts like companies, industries, geographies and pipelines.
- Notes can now be sorted by the corresponding value of a text or number field assigned to each note.
- An issue which prevented tags from being applied via our Chrome extension was fixed.
- An issue which prevented fields from being synced from some Excel workbooks was fixed.
- An issue which affected the research collaboration endpoint of our API was fixed.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.