The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 147. While we work towards completing a number of exciting features in the coming weeks, in this release we addressed a few bugs and have made improvements to the user interface.
Fixes and Improvements
- A change to the Bipsync Notes iOS app means that that app will no longer prevent the responsive/mobile web app from opening links to Bipsync.
- Any original destination URLs are preserved when logging in via single-sign-on.
- The assignee of a task can now be notified via a Rule when the task is updated.
- Company name matching has been improved in the Pipeline Importer.
- The accuracy of auto-tagging suggestions has been improved.
- Dashboard rendering performance was improved by up to 3x.
- Fixed an issue which prevented scrollbars from appearing when using Bipsync split-screen in Safari on iPad.
- Fixed an issue that prevented headings and tooltips from being created in the dashboard editor.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.