Release 194 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. This release addresses several bugs along with several improvements, including a new rule action.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Introduced a new rule action which allows the owner of a task to be re-assigned to another user.
v1/analyticsAPI endpoint now includes the “to” addresses of email that was sent from Bipsync for applicable events.
- Lookup fields that are conditionally displayed depending on other fields’ values can now use custom icons and color tints when listing options.
- When converting a note attachment to a standalone research file, any labels that were applied to the original note are now also applied to the new file document.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in some fields not being included in certain webhook responses.
- Fixed an issue which caused some attachments to not be included in archive exports.
- Fixed an issue with the Excel Workbook sync feature which caused some valid tickers to not be identified.
- Fixed an issue which caused conditional formatting to not be applied to calculation fields in some situations.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.