Release 193 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. This is a minor release which mainly addresses bugs while also improving a few key features.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added an option to not include attachments when emailing a note.
- The calendar widget can now be configured to only show the working week (i.e. weekends are not displayed).
- A company’s primary ISIN is now included in API requests to the
- User lookup fields can now be configured to default to the current user.
- Fixed an issue which caused some emails to not be processed by the Mail Classifier.
- Fixed an issue which caused blank Bloomberg tickers to appear in some emails.
- Fixed an issue which caused some event lookup fields to not list events.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain links within custom widgets to be broken.
- Fixed an issue which prevented tasks from being sorted by assignee.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.