Release 190 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. We’ve added a new way to extract research from the system, so without further ado…
Export research within ZIP archive
Users familiar with Bipsync may be aware that it’s long been possible to select multiple research items from the list, and then export them as a single PDF.
In this release we’ve added a new export method — ZIP archive. This provides the user with a single export which contains all the selected items along with any files which have been attached to them.
Notes are exported in HTML format, which means they can be read in any web browser and easily imported in to other systems.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The field history view displays values for grouped fields in a more readable format.
- Notes that were imported from email can be searched for by the original sender’s email address (i.e. the “from” address).
- The legibility of tags in the event list view has been improved.
- Responses from the
v1/userAPI endpoint now include roles that have been assigned to users.
- Field values synced from Microsoft Excel can now be limited to active pipelines only.
- Comments created via the API no longer cause notifications to be sent to subscribed users to reduce email noise.
- Fixed an issue with the Mail Classifier “Add Tag” rule when adding tags across multiple workflow pipelines.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.