Release 178 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. This release is an incremental update which improves several features and addresses a few bugs.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The display of header fields on dashboards can now be made dependant on the values of other fields.
- Expanded the application of read-only workflow pipelines to the omnifield and related items widget.
- The Dashboard editor now displays all fields, regardless of any workflow stage dependencies.
- Improved the visibility of pipeline stage entry error messages.
- Improved the performance of keyword searching.
- Fixed an issue which caused tags applied to files to not be available for selection within rule conditions.
- Fixed an issue which caused the task description field to not immediately appear when tasks are created.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the note list from being filtered by the value of a date field.
- Fixed an issue which caused tagging interfaces to break when filtering by a location field.
- Fixed an issue which caused some events to not appear on the calendar when filtering by research type.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.