Release 163 of the Bipsync Research Management System is out now. This is a minor release, comprised largely of bug fixes and enhancements as we continue to work toward our expanded and powerful search features, first announced in Release 162.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- In the Desktop app, files which have been previously downloaded can now be opened even if the app is offline.
- Added a new Rule condition to assert that a given document has been completed.
- Added a new Rule action which is able to email a note to a given user group.
- The formatting of dates returned from our API is now more configurable.
- Related documents now appear as filterable options in the filter menu of pipelines.
- Super Admin and Read-only user roles are now configurable via the Client Admin app.
- Improved the way in which custom dashboard widgets can be defined, so they can be set up quicker.
- Updated the grid column reordering icons to be accurate of the direction of movement.
- Added a new ‘Created by’ column option to grids.
- Improved the legibility of metadata in emailed-out notes.
- Fixed an issue which caused the keyword search button in the reporting app to be unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Show only assigned to me’ filter for pipeline items.
- Fixed an issue which prevented similar items from being created from the Related Items widget.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.