Release 155 of our Research Management System is out now, with improvements that include:
- Report deliverables can now be delivered to any email address and include any field values
- Rules condition added for checking documents are shared
- Task interface performance improvements
- API filtering improvements for categories and notes
- New dynamic field type that displays the most recent update or created date on child documents
- Grid column customisation can now be disabled
- Links in HTML fields are now clickable
- Lots of bug fixes
The previous release numbered 154 was a maintenance release containing many bug fixes.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.