The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 91, a minor update with improvements that include:
- Subscriptions are a powerful way to stay updated on research topics that matter to you. Many of our users choose to receive an emailed daily summary of updates to their inbox, but notifications are also generated in the Bipsync app in realtime. Now you can choose to switch off in-app notifications for your subscriptions: simply click your name in the top-left, then Settings, Notifications, and change In-App Notifications to Off.
- It’s now easier to collate and print all research on a particular topic. When you click any tag, like a company, industry or label, you now have the option to export all the notes associated with that tag to a single PDF ready for print.
- The PDF version of a note now displays all the tags associated with the note, not just the companies, industries and geographies.
- When you multi-select notes and share them, you now have the option to notify the recipients in the same way as you would when sharing a single note.
- If a note has comments, you can now choose to print the note with or without comments from the “More” menu above the note.
- Various improvements to pipeline/project tagging.
Please continue to get in touch with your feedback, suggestions and questions.