The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 127. This latest release adds a number of useful improvements to the platform, including:
- The ability to ‘pin’ any field to the filter view makes it easy to quickly isolate items within a Pipeline.
- Items in a pipeline workflow can now be prevented from transitioning between stages if they have not been shared with specified parties.
- The rendering of content inside HTML fields has been improved.
- The two-factor authentication enrolment interface has been redesigned.
- Individual notes can now be printed from the Compliance app.
- The maximum number of active sessions a user can have at one time is now configurable, and defaults to two.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.