The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 109. A minor update with improvements and fixes that include:
- Improvements to Automation Rules
- A new condition to trigger rules by task assignee.
- A new condition to trigger rules when a task is completed.
- Improvements to date conditions to make it easier to specify “time ago” and “time from now”.
- Improvements and fixes for printing
- A new configurable paper size option for exported PDF notes; defaults to US Letter format.
- A fix for printing long notes in Firefox.
- A fix for in-app notifications when generating note PDF exports.
- A new configuration option to set sharing defaults.
- Support for links in custom HTML Fields.
- A fix for pasting certain image types in Chrome on Windows.
- A fix for the right-click paste menu in the note editor.
- Performance improvements.
- Dozens of other fixes and improvements.
As usual, please get in touch with your suggestions and questions.