The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 120. This is a minor release that adds a number of improvements while also addressing a number of bugs, including:
- When browsing notes by a particular tag, like a company, the total number of notes within each context is now calculated on demand. This improves the overall performance of the app.
- A new filter, “Hide items without research”, will hide empty tags from display. This filter is available for several contexts including Companies, Industries and Geographies.
- You can now search for “only notes that have been deleted” in the Compliance App.
- Restored the ability to copy embedded images to the system clipboard.
- Fixed an issue so deleting threaded or inline comments no longer impacts display of other comments. Restoring an earlier version of the note will fully restore its inline comments.
- Deleted Companies will no longer be suggested in “Go To” search results.
- A number of other improvements and fixes.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the platform.