The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 99, with improvements that include:
- Further additions and improvements to the automation rules feature introduced in release 94:
- Continuous rules are now checked more frequently – every few seconds.
- A new rule condition has been added for when a note is changed from private to shared (with anyone).
- Emails sent from rule actions now include the name of the rule that triggered them.
- A new admin configuration option that allows specified users to edit the tags for notes, including locked notes. You can use this to create a curator type role, who can correct the tags for locked notes, but without being able to edit the content.
- A new configuration option for emailed notes, to only display the note title in subject line, not at the top of the email body. Let us know if you’d like us to enable this on your installation.
- Various improvements to the Evernote import.
- Improvements to the display of images in emailed notes.
As usual, please get in touch with your suggestions and questions.