Release 78 of the Bipsync Research Management System is out now. This is a minor update that includes:
Shared tags now appear with the same style of initials as shared notes.
- Improved: Performance, thanks to an update to one of our underlying frameworks.
- Improved: Support BCC to a usergroup email address, e.g. BCC an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved: User initials in left/tag column now display in the same format as middle/notes column.
- Improved: Sort “Go To Tag” results by relevance in the search.
- Fixed: Applying the top-left Group Filter when viewing Pipeline dashboard doesn’t display the correct data.
- Fixed: On the pipeline dashboard, users should only see project fields that they can edit.
- Fixed: Search term isn’t highlighted in note content.
- Fixed: Note Maximizer button doesn’t work in responsive version on iPad.
- Fixed: Unable to preview PDFs in responsive version in mobile safari.
- And over 12 other improvements and fixes.
Please get in touch if you have any feedback, questions or suggestions.