The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 122, with updates that include highlighted changes to notes in subscription emails, and field data in the compliance app.
Highlighted Note Updates
Many users choose to subscribe to Bipsync notification emails to keep on top of new research and updates from across their fund. Those opting to receive “full content” in their email notification settings, to conveniently consume the updates within their favorite mail client, will now see all changes to an updated note highlighted.
This makes it easier to determine exactly what has changed between the latest version of the note and the previous one via your notifications, without having to inspect the full version history of that note in the Bipsync web app.
This is a configurable setting which has been enabled by default for all users. If you’d prefer not to see highlights in emails, this can be disabled for the entire fund on request.
View Field Data in Compliance App
Our clients increasingly use Fields to capture important research data, so in this release we’ve made it possible to view that information from within the Compliance App (it’s always been available in reports generated from the app).
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Restored Global Filters for standard user groups to make them easier to filter by.
- Added “User Group” as a configurable column in the grid style note list.
- Added the ability to limit lookups that relate to workflow items.
- Allowed fields to have configurable “placeholders”.
- Users of unsupported browsers will now be warned on sign-in.
- Fixed an issue where locked notes could sometimes become editable.
- Dozens of other fixes and improvements.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the platform.