The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 96, with many improvements that include:
- A new automation rule action to send individual emails for notes that match the conditions. This is in addition to the existing rule action that batches all matched notes into a single email.
- A new automation rule action to freeze notes that match the conditions, e.g. prevent any changes to a note 90 days after it is created.
- A new automation rule condition to match untagged notes.
- Ability to browse by and filter by consultant/external teams and users, if you have them configured.
- A fix for the display of borders in tables inserted into an emailed note.
- Improvements to the formatting of new lines in comments.
- Backups can now be created as Word files, as well as the usual PDF, HTML and JSON options.
- Improvements to PDF exports.
- Removed the text “(via Bipsync)” from emailed note subjects for clarity, with a new option to add the note author in brackets instead – let us know if you want this enabled for your installation.
As usual, please get in touch with your feedback, suggestions or questions.