The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 115, with improvements that include:
Custom Dashboard Improvements
- The Custom Dashboard Editor was introduced in release 106. Custom dashboards can now be shared with particular groups or users, or kept private, so that views of data are only visible to relevant team members.
- We’ve also improved the speed of custom dashboard layouts in this release, by using the latest CSS Grid technology for modern browsers that support it.
New Tagging Configuration Options
- We’ve added a new configuration option let’s you specify whether or not inactive projects (e.g. rejected investment ideas, exited portfolio positions) should appear when tagging a note.
- A new option for tags allows you to archive “list field” values, so that existing values are displayed but cannot be be used for new notes. For example, if you didn’t want anyone to tag notes to the “Meeting” Note Type any more – maybe you’ve replaced it with new specific options for your fund – then you can archive the “Meeting” note type. It would then display for any notes that already have it, but it wouldn’t be available add as a tag.
- Some email providers can reject large email attachments, so we’ve added a new option to our note emailing system so that files over a particular size threshold are linked from the email content rather than attached to the email. The default email threshold size is 20Mb, but this can be configured according to your requirements.
- Dozens of other fixes and minor improvements.
Please continue to get in touch with any feedback, questions or comments.