The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 108. New features and improvements include:
Configurable Column Widths
This new feature comes as the result of multiple customer requests: the ability to resize the three main columns of the Bipsync interface. To select your preferred column widths, hover your mouse over one of the dividing lines between columns until you see the horizontal arrow, then click and drag to resize. The new column sizes automatically save to your personal settings and apply the next time you use Bipsync.
Custom Dashboard Improvements
We announced the custom Dashboard Editor in release 106. The new beta feature puts all components of your dashboards – data input fields and data visualisation widgets – completely under your control. Improvements to the editor in this release include:
- New horizontal and vertical text alignment options for Heading components.
- A new administration tool to copy and transfer dashboard configurations.
- A new option for the Financial Chart widget to hide the axes labels, if you want to embed a simple line chart into a dashboard, like the example below.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Fix for mentions of @usergroups in comments.
- Allow rule conditions to match dependent date fields.
- Increased stability of the Excel plugin.
- Various performance improvements.
As usual, please get in touch if you have any feedback or questions.