The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 71, a minor release with the following improvements and fixes:
The new note information toggle button
- New note toolbar button on larger screens (1280px and above) to toggle between note information and formatting buttons.
- Enabled “Search in group” so that you can search within a user group if one is selected in the left Properties panel.
- Improved: can now submit Two Factor Authentication form by pressing Enter as well as clicking the submit button.
- Improved: very long tag names displayed correctly in web clipper tagging interface.
- Fixed: the incorrect date could be displayed on some notes saved to PDF, and some research related notifications.
- Fixed: an activity dashboard widget display issue when in Show Only Group mode.
- Fixed: research created from email might not generate notifications for batched email subscriptions.
- Fixed: notes emailed in now correctly ignore the default note sharing preference.
Please get in touch if you have any feedback or suggestions.