The Bipsync Research Management System has been updated to release 68, a minor release with about 30 improvements and updates, including:
- Improved web clipper. The web clipper now uses the same article detection code as Firefox Reader View, which greatly improves the accuracy of clipping the full article from the page.
- Fixed an issue with printing notes that contain double-digit numbered bullets.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Show only my notes option would automatically switch on during sign-in if used in a previous session. This only applied to installations with no user groups.
- Improved subscriptions. Notifications are now generated more consistently for subscriptions. For example, if you subscribe to any type of tag – company, label, contact, etc. – you’ll now receive notifications if any notes associated with those tags are added or edited.
- HTML attachments can now be safely previewed within Bipsync. For security reasons we don’t allow HTML attachments to be uploaded in the RMS, but you can now preview any HTML attachments that were transferred during an import/migration from another RMS.
- An early version of the Microsoft OneNote import is available. This is currently in alpha testing and is therefore disabled by default. Let us know if you’d like it enabled on your installation.
Please get in touch if you have any feedback or suggestions.