The Bipsync Notes iOS App has been updated to version 1.8.0 with a number of new features for investment professionals on the move. Update your app now or download the new version from the App Store.
Since our last Bipsync Notes blog update, with release 1.6.2, we’ve added dozens of significant improvements and a host of new features. These include:
- A new PDF viewer with a gallery view that makes browsing documents easier. The new PDF viewer also has a powerful search and bookmarking functionality to help analysts find and navigate notes even faster.
- A new setting enables the automatic synchronization of note attachments to the device. You can choose to sync attachments uploaded within the last one, three or six months – or select to sync them all.
- All images within notes are now displayed at full resolution. Note that when you update your app, any images that have been downloaded with previous versions will be downloaded again to be displayed at full resolution.
- The app now supports browsing by User Group. This feature can be found within the Properties section on the Home screen.
- The font size of notes is now configurable via a new “Note Text Size” setting. This can either be left as “auto”, in which case the app will respect iOS’ Dynamic Text setting and automatically adjust to the correct size for readable text, or fixed to one of three values: “small”, “medium” or “large”. Our users find the “small” setting particularly useful for making private notes with sensitive information in crowded places, for example when at an industry conference.
- Enterprise installations that employ the Bipsync Notes app can restrict the app’s usage to devices pre-configured by Mobile Device Management solutions such as MobileIron.
- The app can be remotely configured to sign a user out after a pre-determined period of inactivity is detected.
- Users that employ an external keyboard can now see a complete view of the keyboard shortcuts supported by the app by holding down the ⌘CMD button.
- Plus over 20 minor improvements and bug fixes.