The Bipsync Research Management System is now on release 129. Among a number of improvements and bug fixes, this release exposes several new endpoints which make Bipsync’s API even more powerful.
Expansion of the Bipsync API
Bipsync’s flexible and comprehensive API allows our clients to import and export data, trigger customized backups and reports, and integrate their own proprietary systems with Bipsync. In fact, it enables you to pull/push data to integrate systems, applications, and data from any third party source and tie this together in the Bipsync platform.
We recently launched a new documentation portal which provides a full description of Bipsync’s API in addition to useful documents such as deployment guides, so you can take a look to see what the API is capable of doing. We further develop the API with each release, this update in particular has seen a number of additions, including:
- Endpoints for the ‘content type’ and ‘field’ collections.
- The addition of an endpoint to access note templates.
- The addition of an endpoint to query analytics events.
We’ll be continuing to improve the API’s offering in coming months. We have exciting plans for new functionality and integrations to introduce, however we’re eager to hear from clients who have any specific requirements or desire certain integrations to help support and accelerate their existing research process and workflows. So please let us know how we can shape Bipsync’s API to fit your needs.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The contacts widget is now functional on all classification dashboards; it is no longer limited to only those that relate to companies.
- The pipeline importer is able to process dates.
- When filtering tasks to view those that are completed, a custom date range can now be specified.
- A new rules action allows an email to be sent to a Bipsync user.
- Fixed an issue which could cause comments to be displayed incorrectly after editing.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.